FRIDAYS - piątek, piąteczek, piątunio ALE z angielskim 🙂

128 Posty
7 Users
45 Likes
893 Widok
Agnieszka Sołowiej-Głuszek
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

Poniżej znajdziesz różne dodatkowe ćwiczenia, które możesz zrobić w wolnej chwili. Zachęcam Cię do regularnego logowania i wykonywania tych krótkich ćwiczeń. Pamiętaj, im częściej robisz różne powtórki, tym szybciej i skuteczniej się uczysz. 🙂

Opublikowany : 12/09/2023 1:02 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

Moi Drodzy, a co na dziś? Pamiętacie konstrukcję z webinaru? I prefer............to ............ Spójrzcie teraz na 3 obrazki i powiedzcie co wolicie (i dlaczego)

Opublikowany : 15/09/2023 11:37 am
(@adam-cieszynski)
Eminent Member

I prefer dogs than cats. I lovely dogs. I've got three dogs at home. I was a lot of dogs in my life. My beloved the dog was sznaucer. I will pay sznucer when I'll have fifteen years old.

I prefer Autumn than Summer. When I was young I did soak up the sun. Right now when I older I don't like the sun. The sun is not good for my face.

I prefer coffee that green tea. I drink lots of coffee every day. I dependent of coffee.

Opublikowany : 18/09/2023 6:45 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@adam-cieszynski well done! There are a few mistakes but I understand everything  🙂 Your homework is almost correct. Good job! Adam, now I'll show you a few things that can be improved, just have a look:

- I dependent of coffee. - pewnie chciałeś powiedzieć, że jesteś uzależniony, prawda? 🙂 Lepiej więc użyć I'm addicted to coffee. Addicted to - uzależniony od (alcohol, coffee, tea, drugs, etc.) *dependent - zależny w kategoriach wolności, podległy komuś, tak jak kiedyś Polska nim stała się "independent".

* I prefer dogs to cats./ autumn to summer - "to" works better here 🙂

I lovely dogs.

I was HAD a lot of dogs in my life.

My beloved the dog

*"Sznaucer" po angielsku to "Schnauzer." 🙂  

Czy w tym zdaniu chciałeś powiedzieć, że kupiłeś sznaucera, gdy miałeś 15 lat? . I will pay sznucer when I'll have fifteen years old. Will - to czas przyszły, trzeba byłoby więc powiedzieć I bought.... when I was...

Thanks Adam! Keep writing in English! Your mistakes are not very serious so please, don't worry and go on!

Opublikowany : 19/09/2023 11:03 am
(@wojciech-napierala)
Estimable Member Customer

@masterclass-host 

Hi It`s me again ... 😎 or 🙄 

I know today isn`t Friday but ... I like revise ( ING 🙂 ?? 🙂 material !!!

Let`s get doing this !!!

1 ) At first  :)I like almost all animals in the World !!!

I prefer cats to dogs more because I have the impression that : I was born with be in love with the animals : )

I have had cats all my life , why ? because the animals are : funny , sociable   , wręcz przytulasy :)- not samotniki 🙂 not sellfish , etc  but . they come  to me ( for example 🙂 for example !!!!!!! ) if they want this .... 

I understood this .... ( bited 🙂  me a few times when I wanted to much from them ? . ( I forgot second form 🙁 bajt bit bitten 🙂 speling 🙂

I don`t remember when I heard this proverb ? ( In Polish 🙂 Jak się Psu daje jedzenie to myśli sobie - jaki ten pan jest wspaniały ,że daje jedzenie - a jak Kotu to myśli sobie : )jaki JA jestem wspaniały 🙂 . że  przynoszą mi jedzenie 🙂 . It was so many years ago - maybe thefore I like cats so much i tak mam do dziś 🙂

2 ) To be honest I`m afraid what`s happening with the weather in the World !!!!! And to me not to many people are interested in the topic 🙁 

Almost the end of September and temperature as in Summer 🙁 for example ...

Thefore I prefer Autumn to Summer 

Both of the seasons of the year used to normal but now .....

Ok It`s over complaining 🙂 

I prefer Autumn to Summer because : the weather is colder 🙂 

3 ) I like both of the drinks 🙂 but ... 

I prefer coffee to tea more 🙂

Why ? because coffee tastes me more than tea 🙂 I know I know it`s complicated 🙂

Ok 🙁 I`m a little bit addicted to drinking coffee 🙁 

But I quite often  prefer ciccory beverage ( zbożówa !!!!! ?????) to ground or instant coffee 

And you ? what do you prefer ? 

Leave your comment below the video 🙂 :)) or something like this 

See you soon 

Opublikowany : 19/09/2023 8:39 pm
(@slawomira-zielinska)
Trusted Member

@masterclass-host

Opublikowany : 20/09/2023 9:27 am
(@slawomira-zielinska)
Trusted Member

I prefer cats than dogs. I have Bella, she is very cute and fluffy. Usually Bella is near me and from time to time she need plays. She loves playess with wool ball. When our house is empty Bella sleeps.  Dogs needs more care and there are  much more awkward than cats. 

I like summer and autumn, but a little bit more summer than autumn, because in that time I have holidays!

I prefer green tea than coffee and usually I`am drinking green and herbal tea. I very like cafes and in this places I drink capuccino, especially during travel, weekends and holidays.

Opublikowany : 20/09/2023 9:48 am
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@wojciech-napierala great to have you back here! 🙂 Your answers always cheer me up, you have a great sense of humour. Thanks Wojtek!

As for your love to animals, I fully understand it 🙂 Przytulas - https://www.diki.pl/slownik-angielskiego?q=cuddly

samotnik - loner sounds good here https://www.diki.pl/slownik-angielskiego?q=samotnik

If you have some words to check and diki doesn't give you the answer, check out deepl 🙂 It usually works 🙂 

* You're right - bite - bit 🙂

. It was so many years ago - maybe thefore I like cats so much i tak mam do dziś - I still do 🙂 

Check this out:

and this:

* Both of the seasons of the year used to  BE normal

(!) koniec narzekania - no more complaining 🙂 / end of complaining / now complaining is over 🙂

over complaining - nadmierne narzekanie

KAWA ZBOŻOWA - cereal coffee

I TERAZ - wszystkie nowe słowa, które tu podałam ułóż w swoich zdaniach, powiedz na głos - dłużej z Tobą zostaną, bo aż żal, żeby tego nie wykorzystać. 🙂 Have a great evening! 

Opublikowany : 20/09/2023 9:07 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@slawomira-zielinska Thank you for your answer! I really appreciate it! It's ok, really! Good job! However, there are a few things I'd like to mention now:

I prefer cats TO dogs. green tea to coffee - to, not than

she needS to play / she loves playING

dogs need - without S 🙂

there are - tam są, znajdują się / one są - they are

As you can see, these are minor mistakes so don't worry, please. I'd like to add that I really like your style. It's easy to understand, the sentences are clear and with correct word order. Keep writing in English! It'll do you good

Opublikowany : 20/09/2023 9:13 pm
(@wojciech-napierala)

@masterclass-host 

HI 

I have just watched webinar from 31 7 and it`s lots of things to check !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiny text looks quite pretty and more and more other things .... tomorrow 🙂 🙂 🙂 

Thanks for photos 🙂  🙂 and your links to diki ( i have written the words to my workbook- not common words 🙄 but often will be helpful I`m sure !!!

Wojtek 

Opublikowany : 21/09/2023 5:24 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

Hello and good morning 🙂 

Dziś mam dla Was coś krótkiego, na dwóch poziomach. Sprawdźcie się i dajcie znać, jak Wam poszło i czy to trudniejsze nagranie rzeczywiście jest trudniejsze 🙂

Powodzenia!

PS. pamiętajcie, że możecie przejść do kolejnych nagrań - trzeba zjechać trochę w dół, pod "answer" z prawej strony 🙂 

Łatwiejsze:

https://www.englishclub.com/listening/dictations-s-places-weather.php

Trudniejsze:

https://www.englishclub.com/listening/dictations-m-meetings.php

Opublikowany : 22/09/2023 7:37 am
(@jadwiga-dziurdzia)

1 Pudełko z posiłkami znajduje się tuż za dużą fontanną.

2 Zacznijmy od pierwszej myśli w porządku obrad. Poproś o punktualność.

Wiem, że zwoływanie dodatkowego spotkania jest bardzo ważne, aby dotarło na czas. Jeśli zamierzasz przyjechać do szefa  dziesięć minut później, zadzwoń i poinformuj go o tym

Pani Agnieszko przesyłam polskie tłumaczenie tego co udało mi się usłyszeć. Niestety nie wiem czy dobrze. Pozdrawiam Jadwiga

Opublikowany : 22/09/2023 5:48 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@jadwiga-dziurdzia Pani Jadwigo, będę wdzięczna za przesłanie napisanego przez Panią tekstu po angielsku. Wtedy będę mogła porównać z tłumaczeniem

Opublikowany : 22/09/2023 7:38 pm
(@jadwiga-dziurdzia)

The box with meals is lpcated just behind the large fountain

I know that calling an additional meeting is very important to ensure it arrives on time. If you plan to arrive ten minutes later, call and let him know.

Opublikowany : 22/09/2023 8:03 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@jadwiga-dziurdzia Pani Jadwigo, to, co Pani napisała, jest przetłumaczone dobrze 👍👍👍 Są jednak pewne rozbieżności w wersji oryginalnej po angielsku i Pani wersji, np zamiast it jest you all arrive on time. 

Jesli chciałaby, może zobaczyć Pani transkrypcję tekstu. Pod nagraniami jest „show answer” i tam może ją Pani przeczytać. 

ale ogólnie, naprawdę dobrze sobie Pani poradziła. Gratulacje 

Opublikowany : 22/09/2023 8:19 pm
(@adam-cieszynski)
Eminent Member

1. The meal box is just behind a big water ....... (po kliknięciu odpowiedzi wiem, ze to fountain - fontanna).

2. Turn left on Donkin Aveniu and do you'll see the bus station. Trochę się zastanawiałem czy to you'll

3. I can't wait to go back. ...... is practicing.   Tu poległem 🙁

4. Our officies have movied to the down town core. No prawie

5. It pord for the hour walking tour.  Bez komentarza....

I listened to slow speed.

Opublikowany : 23/09/2023 7:52 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@adam-cieszynski Adam, nie martw się, raz lepiej, raz gorzej, najważniejsze, ze ćwiczysz. Spróbuj tez w słuchawkach. Wiesz co, za kilka dni znowu wróć do tego samego nagrania i później znowu. W tym jest metoda i tak ja ćwiczyłam trudne teksty. Po prostu wracasz do tego nagrania z krótkimi przerwami, z każdym słuchaniem słyszysz więcej. A finalnie po dłuższym czasie - no po miesiącu - słuchasz ponownie i zobaczysz, ze będzie lepiej. Spróbuj 🙂

Opublikowany : 23/09/2023 9:07 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

29th September

EXERCISE 

Dziś spójrz na słówka poniżej i wybierz kilka zupełnie dla siebie nowych, a następnie ułóż z nimi swoje zdania. Powodzenia!

Opublikowany : 28/09/2023 10:28 pm
Justyna Kotlińska
(@justyna-kotlinska)
Trusted Member

Hello. it's my five minutes for English today:

1. I'm not fond of the entertainment which offers TV these days.

2. I'm going to entertain conversation my guesses.

3. When I was a little girl I imagined I'll become a famous writer.

Opublikowany : 29/09/2023 9:19 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@justyna-kotlinska 🙂👍👍 

*w 1. zdaniu - po which zdanie zaczniemy od TV a później offers (osoba +czasownik)

2 - entertain +kogo? my guests + with czym? my conversation

Zdania fajne, ciekawe i poprawne - jedynie na co warto zwróci uwagę to szyk zdania. Dobra robota!👍👍👍👍

Opublikowany : 29/09/2023 10:33 pm
Justyna Kotlińska
(@justyna-kotlinska)
Trusted Member

Czyli powinno być tak:

I'm not fond of the entertainment which TV offers these days. I'm going to entertain my guesses my conversation.

Dziękuję za ciepłe przyjęcie z powrotem 🙂 Obiecuję udzielać się częściej na forum. 

Opublikowany : 29/09/2023 11:10 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@justyna-kotlinska 🙂 I'd love to read your comments more often! Have a great weekend!

I'm not fond of the entertainment which TV offers these days.✅ I'm going to entertain my guesses GUESTS i tu musimy dodać jeszcze "with" + my conversation. (with - czym? za pomocą)

*guess - zgadywać / guest - gość

Opublikowany : 30/09/2023 10:24 am
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

6th October 2023

Co mi powiesz na ten temat?

Obejrzyj krótki filmik i opowiedz co tam się dzieje. Możesz użyć zwykłego Present Simple, który świetnie się sprawdza przy opowieściach albo czasów przesżłych. Jak wolisz. 😊 Tak czy inaczej, mam nadzieję, że to video Cię rozbawi i przy okazji co nieco napiszesz po angielsku. Opowiedz sobie też tę krótką historię na głos, a jeśli potrzebujesz jakichś słówek, zajrzyj np do diki.pl - to dobry słownik

https://youtu.be/d6SCA5ktfrA?feature=shared

Opublikowany : 05/10/2023 9:58 pm
(@slawomira-zielinska)
Trusted Member

@masterclass-host 

Przesyłam pracę opisującą filmik podany na FB. Niestety nie odnalazłam tego zadania na forum. Ostatnie zadanie mam z 22 września?!

It happened on the plane. Passengers were sitting on their sides. There was an empty seat between two men. A lot of people looked at them, but the man who had a seat next to them behaved terribly. Suddenly he stopped because he saw  beautiful women and invited her to avaliable seat.  She was satisfied and showed the guy a little baby. They were flying together, talking, eating snacks.

They were charming with each other. Maybe it was love at first sight?!

Opublikowany : 06/10/2023 2:34 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@slawomira-zielinska na dole obok napisu „forum information” są różne ikonki, proszę kliknąc i sprawdzić czy posty pojawią się w dobrej kolejnosci.

Opublikowany : 06/10/2023 2:51 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@slawomira-zielinska well done!👍 I hope you’ll manage to put the posts here in the correct order. Let me know if it’s ok.

*a womAn - remember to use „a” before the word. How not to make a spelling mistake? Look - womAn - kobietA (both words have A inside) 

Opublikowany : 06/10/2023 2:55 pm
Justyna Kotlińska
(@justyna-kotlinska)
Trusted Member

Hi.

It was a funny episode, good for a rainy, windy Friday. Generally, it's a story about our impressions, exactly about the first impression. This man didn't want to sit next to the first person from the shore (edge?). So, he pretended impression unkind, rude, messy, boring or noisy the co-passenger. When he saw a pretty blond woman he gave in appearance. And he was taken by surprise.

Opublikowany : 06/10/2023 6:05 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@justyna-kotlinska Thank you for your response and the recording!  I really enjoyed listening to it. Keep working this way!👍

Good English! Correct and nice sentences, very good pronunciation! Well done! 🙂 

PS. how did you feel when recording yourself? Try to do it more often and talk spontaneously - you'll see the progress you're making.

Opublikowany : 06/10/2023 10:51 pm
Justyna Kotlińska
(@justyna-kotlinska)
Trusted Member

It's a strange feeling to listen to yourself 🙃 I know that I should more often do it, if I want to improve my pronunciation. Thank you for your help 😊 

Opublikowany : 07/10/2023 12:26 pm
(@slawomira-zielinska)
Trusted Member

Ta for Your answer.  I will make a mental note. ( w znaczeniu "zapamiętam", jest ok?

Opublikowany : 08/10/2023 6:36 pm
(@slawomira-zielinska)
Trusted Member

@masterclass-host 

Homework 28.09.2023

He was learning all weekend but his knowledge isn`t acceptable.

In my opinion hunting for fun is wrong entertainment.

Nowadays the environment destruction is huge. 

Opublikowany : 08/10/2023 7:19 pm
(@slawomira-zielinska)
Trusted Member

@masterclass-host   Now is ok! ta for Your help!

Opublikowany : 08/10/2023 7:22 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@slawomira-zielinska to wyrażenie jest ok, zanotuję, odnotuję w pamięci 🙂

Opublikowany : 09/10/2023 10:29 am
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@slawomira-zielinska thanks for the photo 🙂 Have a great day!

Opublikowany : 09/10/2023 10:30 am
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@slawomira-zielinska Correct! (homework 28th Sept)

Opublikowany : 09/10/2023 10:31 am
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

13th October

Dziś mam dla Was takie zadanie - patrzymy na zdjęcia i opisujemy je. Możecie używać różnych czasów i konstrukcji albo zupełnie prostego języka. Co jest tu najważniejsze - by układać zdania i mówić, nawet najprostszym językiem, bez zawiłości, nawet z błędami - nie bójcie się ich. To normalny proces, a nie porażka. 

Opublikowany : 13/10/2023 11:57 am
Justyna Kotlińska
(@justyna-kotlinska)
Trusted Member

Super ćwiczenie 🙂 Przepraszam za chrypkę, aktualnie zmagam się z zapaleniem gardła ale dzięki temu miałam czas się nagrać. 

Opublikowany : 13/10/2023 3:05 pm
(@jadwiga-dziurdzia)

The first photo shows a girl who came to the oceanarium with her parents. There were many interesting fish and marine mammals there. Everything was very interesting until suddenly a large whale swam up. Even though it was behind the glass, the girl got scared and started running away because it was very big for her. I think her parents told her there was nothing to be afraid of and continued to admire the beautiful sea creatures.

The second photo shows the girl with her dad. Dad was tired and fell asleep. The girl found her mother's lipstick and colored pencils. She decided to give her dad some colorful makeup. She is happy with her work, but will her dad also be happy when he wakes up?

The boy is doing his homework. His dog is bored and wants to go for a walk. Because the boy does not respond to his needs, the dog grabs pages from the boy's notebook and holds them in dog's muzzle to attract attention. The boy is surprised and I think he won't take his dog for a walk any time soon because he has to write his homework again.

Opublikowany : 13/10/2023 4:42 pm
(@slawomira-zielinska)
Trusted Member

@masterclass-host  Dear Agnieszko!

Picture nr 1 I have been described ( I described?) with Deepl Write

The little girl was with her parents in the aquarium and they had seen a lot of fish. It was a small accident, the baby was frightened because a big sharp swim up to the window. Luckily her mother and father were close by, they talked to her and calmed her down. Sharps in the aquarium are not dangerous, but nobody wants to see them in the sea or ocean.

Picture nr 2 I have been described on my own, 3 words I check in DIKI. 

It was in the afternoon. Father was very tyried, layed on the sofa and just fall asleep.  His doughter wanted to play with him, but she know that now at home have to be silent. So she takes Magic Markers  and drow father`s face. He looked funny like clown, all his face was colorfull. Who knows what happend, when he wake up.

I`m going to learn prepositions now, because I still have a problem with them.  Webinar z 21.11. 2022 "przerobiłam", przechodzę do kolejnego "Przyimkowy zawrót głowy"

Opublikowany : 13/10/2023 5:11 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@justyna-kotlinska bardzo ładnie! Super wymowa, fajne zdania! Gratulacje! I'm sure he'll be very surprised when he sees his face, you're right. 🙂

* accessories - pronunciation https://www.diki.pl/slownik-angielskiego?q=accessories

*akcesoria mamy - mum's make-up accessories

twarz taty - dad's face

W obu przypadkach potrzebujemy "dopełniacza saksońskiego", possessive s, jest tu u nas w kursie lekcja na ten temat 

Good job! Thank you for the recording and I hope you'll get better soon. Your voice seems ok 🙂 Have a great weekend! 

Opublikowany : 13/10/2023 9:01 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@jadwiga-dziurdzia congrats! Correct, interesting and well written! I'm really impressed! 🙂 Now please try to describe the photos out loud, even in shorter sentences. 

*gdy wejdzie Pani w ten adres:

https://www.languagereactor.com

z lewej strony klikamy "tekst" i proszę wkleić swoje wypracowanie. I pod spodem jest "rozpocznij czytanie" . Przy zdaniach będzie miała Pani opcję odsłuchania i powtarzania. Warto słuchać takich tekstów, powtarzać, by lepiej mówić. To dobra metoda. Polecam 🙂 

Opublikowany : 13/10/2023 9:06 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@slawomira-zielinska DeepL and diki - that's a good choice! 👍 Thank you for your answer!

Picture nr 1 I have been described ( I described?) with Deepl - obie formy są ok 🙂 

The little girl was with her parents in the aquarium and they had seen SAW a lot of fish. - tu mamy czynności równoczesne, a więc PAST SIMPLE (had seen - oznacza, że to wydarzyło się wcześniej)

*because a big sharp SHARK swim SWAM up to the window. Sharps SharKs 

Good description! Stick to Past Simple. 🙂 What I recommend - watch Past Simple and Past Continuous lesson here in our Masterclass course 🙂

Picture nr 2 

*tired  tyried, layed LIED down on the sofa and just fall FELL asleep.  *she know KNEW So she takes Magic Markers  and DRAWS ... Who knows what happened, when he WOKE up.

*"Przyimkowy zawrót głowy" 👍 Great! 👍👍👍

Cóż mogę powiedzieć - ogólnie jest dobrze, ciekawie. Naprawdę! Jedyne na co warto zwrócić uwagę - musimy trzymać się albo czasów przeszłych albo teraźniejszych konsekwentnie w krótkich opowieściach. Widoczne jest to szczególnie w drugim opisie. Zdania w Present Simple brzmią super, bo ten czas teraźniejszy idealnie się nadaje do opowiadania historii i byłoby idealnie, gdybyśmy od początku do końca go użyły. (dad falls asleep and his daughter does make-up....)  Wtedy ok.  Jednoczesnie pasuje też nam świetnie PAst Simple, więc mogłybyśmy całość opowiedzieć w tym czasie przeszłym i tak właściwie było przez większą część Pani wypowiedzi. Moje poprawki wynikają więc głównie z tego, że np zamiast czasu przeszłego mamy teraźniejszy, a wcześniej wszystko było w przeszłym, no i konsekwentnie go się trzymam, dlatego zamieniam np wake na woke.

Myślę, że dobrym rozwiązaniem będzie skupienie się na dwóch czasach - Past Simple i Past Continuous. One bardzo się przydadzą w życiu, w mówieniu i w ogóle! I na pewno warto je wyćwiczyć, by swobodnie ich używać. Warto też poćwiczyć opowiadanie sobie zdań w Past Simple. Może więc w najbliższym czasie dobrze byłoby opowiadać sobie co zrobilam, itd. ? Chodzi o to, by jak najwięcej używać czasowników w Past Simple, by robić swobodnie zamianę czasowników, a z tym zawsze trudno.

A w poniedziałek i tak będziemy to ćwiczyć 🙂  Serdecznie pozdrawiam!

Opublikowany : 13/10/2023 9:22 pm
(@slawomira-zielinska)
Trusted Member

@masterclass-host Bardzo dziękuję za wyjaśnienia. 'Trzymanie się" jednego czasu znacznie ułatwia opisywanie zdarzeń, historyjek.

Opublikowany : 13/10/2023 10:50 pm
(@slawomira-zielinska)
Trusted Member

Na zdjęciu park Solanki w Inowrocławiu (kujawsko-pomorskie), mniej znany niż Ciechocinek, a wart odwiedzenia. Polecam 

Opublikowany : 13/10/2023 10:53 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@slawomira-zielinska dziękuję 🙂 To prawda, piękne miejsce - mieszkałam w tym mieście przez całe dzieciństwo, a do Solanek miałam żabi skok🙂 Pięknie tam o każdej porze roku, ale zawsze lubiłam chodzić jesienią 🙂

Opublikowany : 14/10/2023 6:03 am
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

20th October 2023

Moi Drodzy, dziś mam dla Was takie zadanie - wybieracie pytanie / pytania i odpowiadacie na nie. Odpowiedzi możecie napisać lub nagrać. Miłego dnia!

Opublikowany : 20/10/2023 10:08 am
(@jadwiga-dziurdzia)

I like very much listen the songs english and sometimes i try to sing with the singer

I try to sing with him.
I broke my leg a few years ago.It was a very unyolasent experiance.
When my cellphone ring I try to answer quickly
When i were a child I see evertthing simple to me.My  parents  took care of everthing .I could have play and laern aii time

Opublikowany : 20/10/2023 6:07 pm
Justyna Kotlińska
(@justyna-kotlinska)
Trusted Member

6. When my phone rang I was talking to my boss so I didn't answer the phone. Later it turned out that was the phone from my son's school. The director called about changes. 

Opublikowany : 20/10/2023 8:26 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@jadwiga-dziurdzia thanks!🙂👍👍👍 

I like listenING / to listen TO songs IN English

When my cellphone ringS 
When i WAS a child I SAW… .
Have a great evening!

Opublikowany : 20/10/2023 8:34 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@justyna-kotlinska great!🙂👍👍👍

* that IT was a call…. - musimy dodać it i lepiej powiedziec phone call zamiast samego phone.

Enjoy your evening and thank you once again for your answer🙂

Opublikowany : 20/10/2023 8:38 pm
Strona 1 / 3

Koszyk