134 Posty
6 Users
60 Likes
975 Widok
Agnieszka Sołowiej-Głuszek
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

26th October 2023

Dziś mam dla Was bardzo fajne ćwiczenie, a przede wszystkim bardzo wartościowe, króciutkie nagranie - trwa ok. minuty, są napisy, a historia - no cóż, świetna! 

Obejrzyjcie nagranie i napiszcie w jakim czasie chcecie o czym było. Jak ten chłopiec zmieni się w przyszłości? Co będzie robił? Co teraz robi? Co do tej pory zrobił? Uruchamiamy wyobraźnię i piszemy! Używajcie zupełnie prostych słów, krótkich zdań. Wtedy się nie pogubicie. Powodzenia!

https://youtu.be/TGx5CJcF044?feature=shared

Opublikowany : 26/10/2023 11:11 am
(@jadwiga-dziurdzia)
Estimable Member Customer

A little seven-year-old boy has decided to collect plastic bottles and cans instead of playing with his peers. This is how he wants to earn money for his education. For several years now, he has been touring his neighbourhood on a child's bicycle and later on in a small car. He looks into the rubbish bins, from which he pulls out bottles and cans. He immediately counts the value of each one. . He has friendly business owners who set aside these unnecessary items for him. Rayan brings back everything he has collected each day. He collects the money he has earned with his own hands. It's certainly not enough to cover his entire education, but it's a great way of learning independence, perseverance and responsibility from an early age.

Opublikowany : 26/10/2023 5:08 pm
(@slawomira-zielinska)
Trusted Member

@masterclass-host

This film is fantastic. I know, little kids have clever ideas, but Ryan is incredible. He helped save the environment, run own busines and made a small fortune.

When he grows up he will still be working in this industry, but it will not be the same. He will develop a way to remove plastic bags and replace them with environmentally friendly bags.

Opublikowany : 26/10/2023 5:49 pm
(@slawomira-zielinska)
Trusted Member

I have just burnt sapper, but we are having it, because we does not have enything else.

Opublikowany : 26/10/2023 5:58 pm
(@wojciech-napierala)

@masterclass-host 

I have made an effort

The short but so wise video is about extraordinary a boy who called ? Ryan Hickman

He is very manage as his age ( przedsiębiorczy )

He is CEO of his company

The company gets trash , recycling and earn money ( TRUE BUSINESSMAN

He has made over 20 thousand dollars – if I remember correctly ?

His parents want the money earned give him to the study in the future
But he is businessman and he is going to buy a garbage truck
So he plans developing the business !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And of course he do it this also because he is interested in the environment and future our only one planet

Veeery big prize for him !!!!!

He also encourages other people to recycling

I`m sure he will be manager of some company which cares for , fight for better , cleaner the Earth like WWF , Greenpeace , open cages etc

He has recycled over 200 thousand cans and bottles
I`m curious how he counts this ?  -- is it good ? 🙂

If be more people like he the Earth will be ( w różowych okularach

Btw : there are seals in the video and I`m subscribing channel on YT about saving seals from certain death

If you interested in Here you are the link

I watch the channel ( między innymi  ) because they speak ( to each other and describe reality) in completly different way than I`m learning ( uliczna mowa , slang , urban language etc ??? and I try understanding what they talk …. It`s not easy

Greetings

Opublikowany : 26/10/2023 7:48 pm
(@wojciech-napierala)

there is no link ?

this is my fault

(2) Ocean Conservation Namibia - YouTube I`m sure now you should be good 🙂

Wojtek

Opublikowany : 26/10/2023 8:07 pm
Justyna Kotlińska
(@justyna-kotlinska)
Trusted Member

This really young man is a huge fan of recycling 🙂 I suppose he will be clever in the future and he'll invent a smart garbage sorting machine. 

Opublikowany : 26/10/2023 8:31 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@wojciech-napierala Wojtek, thanks for the link! The channel seems fantastic! I need to check it out later. So far I've seen one video. What a footage! Thank you! 

Opublikowany : 26/10/2023 8:53 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@justyna-kotlinska Who knows! Thanks 🙂

Opublikowany : 26/10/2023 8:54 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@wojciech-napierala Wojtek, thanks for your long answer! You're trying hard, I can see it and I'd like to tell you're doing a great job! 👍

*a boy who IS called / a boy called / a boy, Ryan Hickman - czyli możesz którąś z tych wersji użyć i będzie ok

*  przedsiębiorczy - fajnie tu by pasowało "resourceful" czyli taki zaradny, obrotny, przedsiębiorczy

* And of course he doES it this also because ...

He also encourages other people to recyclingE - po "to" dajemy czasownik bez końcówek

I`m curious how he counts this ?  -- is it good ? 🙂 VERY!🙂👍

If be THERE WERE more people like he HIM, the Earth WOULD be - tu robimy 2 tryb warunkowy 🙂 

patrzeć przez różowe okulary:

https://www.diki.pl/slownik-angielskiego?q=see+through+rose-coloured+glasses

Wojtek, I'm happy to hear you understand what they talk about in the videos you recommended. Well done! Keep listening to things you're interested in. You'll see how much you can learn and you'll enjoy it! 

Opublikowany : 26/10/2023 9:04 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@slawomira-zielinska Oh 😞 So sorry to hear that but still, burnt supper is better than no supper at all 🙃😀

*both burned and burnt are correct 🙂 

Opublikowany : 26/10/2023 9:06 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@slawomira-zielinska You're absolutely right! 👍 By the way, congratulations! Your answer is correct and coherent! Well done!

Opublikowany : 26/10/2023 9:08 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@jadwiga-dziurdzia 👍 absolutely fantastic, thank you

Opublikowany : 26/10/2023 9:09 pm
(@wojciech-napierala)

@masterclass-host 

oh no problem 🙂 you`re welcome 🙂 

Opublikowany : 27/10/2023 1:03 pm
(@wojciech-napierala)

@masterclass-host 

Hi and thanks for your corrected me - again , again and ...............

*a boy who IS called / a boy called / a boy, Ryan Hickman - czyli możesz którąś z tych wersji użyć i będzie ok - I hope that I get right this grammar structure - finally 🙂 🙂

I`m curious how he counts this ?  -- is it good ? 🙂 VERY!🙂👍 -  I`m really impressed by myself 😍 

If be THERE WERE more people like he HIM, the Earth WOULD be - tu robimy 2 tryb warunkowy 🙂  - second conditional - I see 😎 🤩 

Wojtek, I'm happy to hear you understand what they talk - not exatly it is true - maybe ( przy dobrych wiatrach 🙂 - 10 % 🙁 🙂 🙁 

To me it`s true casual language so I try understand several words - and that`s enough for me 🙂    at the time of course !!!!!

Wojtek 

Opublikowany : 27/10/2023 1:35 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

2nd November 2023

Kochani, dziś mam dla Was takie zadanie. Oglądamy krótkie nagranie i odpowiadamy czy zgadzamy się z Ronaldo.

⬇️ 

Do you agree with Christiano Ronaldo? What do you think is the most important thing in life?

https://youtube.com/shorts/xKT3deiaLEk?feature=shared

Opublikowany : 02/11/2023 11:29 am
(@jadwiga-dziurdzia)

In my opinion, just having money at all costs is not worth it. This is often done with bad consequences for the family. Lack of time for loved ones results in the disappearance of family relationships. Money is very important to maintain a comfortable life and to secure the most important needs. It is not important to have the most expensive car or the most fashionable clothes. The most important thing is health and love in the family

Opublikowany : 02/11/2023 12:44 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@jadwiga-dziurdzia 👍👍👍

Opublikowany : 02/11/2023 2:00 pm
Justyna Kotlińska
(@justyna-kotlinska)
Trusted Member

I guess he has a point. My family is the most important thing to me too. I can't imagine life without my family. Sometimes it is hard work, sometimes is sad moments but mainly they are funny, warm and valuable moments. It's good to have a satisfying job, to earn money well, to travel around the world and to have or to do other things. To share those things with family members is fullness of life.

Opublikowany : 02/11/2023 7:33 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@justyna-kotlinska you’re right! It’s also very important to know what is precious to us. Then it’s easier to concentrate on these values as we don’t chase things we don’t really need in life. Thank you❤️

Opublikowany : 02/11/2023 9:29 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

9th November 2023

Moi Drodzy, dziś obejrzyjcie króciutki filmik. Następnie napiszcie co tam się dzieje / wydarzyło. Poćwiczmy jeszcze czasy, swobodne pisanie, a przy okazji poćwiczycie słówka i budowanie zdań:

https://youtu.be/uqxzi_ghjgc?feature=shared

Opublikowany : 09/11/2023 9:09 am
(@jadwiga-dziurdzia)

In the kitchen, mum is preparing dinner. She is happy when takes a plate and puts the food on. Her daughter is sitting at the table. The girl is not happy because on her plate there are only carrots, broccoli and some peas. The mother is trying to show that it is tasty.The girl leaves the table.  She notices a TV remote control on the table and wants to take it, but her mum won't let her. She handed the girl the violin and told her to practice playing the instrument. Then the girl went to her room and played with blocks. Her mum thought she should play chess. When the girl went to the bed her mum went into the other room ant she  watched TV and she ate unhealthy food which she had not allowed her daughter to eat before

Opublikowany : 09/11/2023 12:41 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@jadwiga-dziurdzia pięknie, ma Pani teraz gotowy tekst do przeczytania na głos i powtarzania. Może to Pani skopiować i wrzucić do Language Reactor, tam będzie można posłuchać.

Opublikowany : 09/11/2023 10:04 pm
(@wojciech-napierala)

@masterclass-host 

It`s my turn

I tell you a short story

A mum and her daughter are in a kitchen

The mum makes food and her daughter looks forward for the delicious dish

The mum is very glad of herself  because she is certains the dinner will be so good for both of them

She lays the tender meal on plates and puts them on the table in front of her daughter

And suddenly the small girl sees vege food like carrot , broccoli and something else .

In my mind she expected pork chop  or steak …. but she is to eat vege food – so therefore she is so disappointed

TU tak bardziej się skupiłem na present simple - coś takiego jest ok ?

The girl has just finished watch a fantastic fairy tale and she is on the way to the kitchen for a banana

But she saw an interesting book which she wanted to read after watching tv .  Unfortunately her mother realised what her daughter wants to do  and right away gives her violin to practice . She is not delicate for her child – Frankly speaking she is strict for her – that`s my point of view this topic ( punkt widzenia ) So the small girl is disappointed again

Where is her childhood if she must practice play violin 😀 

Opublikowany : 10/11/2023 6:03 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@wojciech-napierala Wojtek, excellent job! Present Simple is perfect here🙂👍👍

*practise +ing (playing the violin)

*be strict with - She is strict with her daughter

*look forward TO

Wojtek, congratulations!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Opublikowany : 10/11/2023 7:00 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

16th November 2023

Dziś tak krótko, ale przy okazji sprawdzisz się jak Ci idzie mówienie o przeszłości. Zobacz, spróbuj ustnie  przetłumaczyć zdania i kliknij kartę - od razu zobaczysz, jak Ci poszło 

https://wordwall.net/play/54466/653/779

Opublikowany : 16/11/2023 11:53 am
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

23rd November 2023

Dziś czwarty czwartek listopada - Święto Dziękczynienia. Mam dla Ciebie konstrukcję, która na pewno się przyda. Chcesz przecież czasem powiedzieć komu i za co jesteś wdzięczny. A więc proszę - spójrz na grafiki i ułóż swoje zdania. Zajrzyj też do folderu Ostatnio dodane, pobierz sobie prezentację z ostatniego webinaru i napisz po jednym zdaniu z każdą konstrukcją - sprawdzę, obiecuję 🌺 Dziękuję, że tu jesteś, to czytasz i się ze mną uczysz. TO WIELE - naprawdę - DLA MNIE ZNACZY

Opublikowany : 23/11/2023 9:18 am
(@jadwiga-dziurdzia)

I am thankfull to my parents for my life.                                                                                                                                                                  I am thankful to my friend, for the meeting

She should have taken this medicine, even if it was bitter.                                                                                                                                        She should have written this letter earlier

Even though it's cold today, I'm going for a walk.                                                                                                                                                     Even though the light was red, they crossed the streets

It seem that  winter will come soon.                                                                                                                                                                      It seem  that  he didn't understand it correctly

It’s a waste waiting any longer for this bus is a waste of time.                                                                                                                                  It's a waste of time to watch this uninteresting film for a long time

It was a good idea it's worth going to the mountains.                                                                                                                                                \It was a good idea to throw a party right here

Opublikowany : 23/11/2023 12:40 pm
(@jadwiga-dziurdzia)

I am thankfull to my parents for my life.                                                                                                                                                                  I am thankful to my friend, for the meeting

She should have taken this medicine, even if it was bitter.                                                                                                                                        She should have written this letter earlier

Even though it's cold today, I'm going for a walk.                                                                                                                                                Even though the light was red, they crossed the streets

It seem that  winter will come soon.                                                                                                                                                                        It seems  that  he didn't understand it correctly

It’s a waste waiting any longer for this bus is a waste of time.                                                                                                                                  It's a waste of time to watch this uninteresting film for a long time

It was worth going to the mountains.                                                                                                                                                                    It was a good idea to throw a party right here

Opublikowany : 23/11/2023 12:46 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@jadwiga-dziurdzia well done! 👍

I am thankful to my parents for my life.✅                                                                                                                                                                  I am thankful to my friend, for the meeting✅   

She should have taken this medicine, even if it was bitter.    ✅                                                                                                                                     She should have written this letter earlier✅   

Even though it's cold today, I'm going for a walk.      ✅                                                                                                                                                Even though the light was red, they crossed the streets✅   

It seemS that  winter will come soon.      ✅   dodałam tylko S                                                                                                                                                                It seemS  that  he didn't understand it correctly ✅    +S

waiting for this bus longer is a waste of time.  - zamieniłam tu kolejność l"onger"                                                                                                                                It's a waste of time to watch this uninteresting film for a long time✅   

It was a good idea✅   it's worth going to the mountains.        ✅                                                                                                                                           \It was a good idea to throw a party right here✅   

Opublikowany : 23/11/2023 9:49 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

30th November 2023

Dziś spróbujmy połączyć konstrukcje z ostatniego webinaru i powiedzmy / napiszmy po angielsku:

1. Przykro mi usłyszeć, że straciłeś pracę.

2. Wydaje się, że to zależy od ciebie czy dostaniesz nową pracę. 

3. Na twoim miejscu bym szukał innej pracy, bo wydaje się, że ta oferta nie jest dobra.

4. Nie ma sensu tam pracować. Za nową pracę! (toast)

A w wolnej chwili posłuchaj włącz proszę stronę albo aplikację Radio Garden i posłuchaj przez kilka minut radia. Wybierz takie, gdzie akurat coś mówią. Wsłuchaj się i daj znać co udało Ci się zrozumieć! Nawet kilka słów to już dużo, bo w oparciu o nie możesz dowiedzieć się ogólnie o czym ktoś mówi.

Opublikowany : 30/11/2023 11:34 am
Justyna Kotlińska
(@justyna-kotlinska)
Trusted Member

1. I'm sorry to hear that you lost your job.

2. It seems that it's up to you to get a new job.

3. If I were you, I'd look for another job because it seems that this offer isn't good.

4. There's no sense in working there. Here's to a new job!

Opublikowany : 30/11/2023 11:20 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@justyna-kotlinska 👍👍👍👍 excellent!

Opublikowany : 01/12/2023 8:55 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

7th December 2023

W nawiązaniu do ostatniego webinaru - jak powiesz  co jest Twoim marzeniem, nadzieją, pragnieniem czy życzeniem? Wykorzystaj wyrażenia z ostatniego szkolenia i ułóż swoje zdania, mogą być naprawdę krótkie i proste. Wyrażenia znajdziesz w prezentacji dodanej do lekcji (otwórz folder Ostatnio dodane). Powodzenia!🙂

Opublikowany : 07/12/2023 10:04 am
(@jadwiga-dziurdzia)

I would like to buy camera very much.

I'd like to meet this famous actor.

He hopes he will goes skiing this winter

She had hope to go skiing but it was too cold thhs day

I hope that he will prepare a tasty dinner.

They dream to spending  a great holiday

We dream of having a child.

My gooal is to learning to cook well

Opublikowany : 07/12/2023 6:03 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@jadwiga-dziurdzia Well done! ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅

I would like to buy A camera very much. ✅

I'd like to meet this famous actor. ✅

He hopes he will goes skiing this winter - ✅ or He hopes to go....

She had hopeD to go skiing but it was too cold thhs day 

I hope that he will prepare a tasty dinner. ✅

They dream to spending  a great holiday

We dream of having a child. ✅

My gooal is to learning to cook well

! po "to" mamy czasownik bez ing 

Opublikowany : 07/12/2023 10:39 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

14th December 2023

Kochani, przepraszam za opóźnienie w opublikowaniu nagrania, miałam bardzo dużo do zrobienia, piekłam tort i miałam gości, gdyż dziś są urodziny mojej Zosi i nie wiedziałam w co mam ręce włożyć 🙂 Dziś nagranie się pojawi. Przetestujcie proszę dodatki od Google, o których wspominałam i dajcie znać, jak się Wam z imi pracuje, które są ok i się przydadzą. 

A co dziś mam dla Was poza tym?

Coś innego, śmiesznego. Obejrzyjcie i pomyślcie, jak można byłoby powiedzieć zdanie lub dwa o tym, co tam poszło nie tak 🙂 Gwarantuję dużo uśmiechu!

https://youtu.be/4WvwX18oMR4?feature=shared

Pięknego dnia!

Opublikowany : 14/12/2023 12:20 am
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

21st December 2023

Nagrania, które trzeba obejrzeć, by lepiej mówić o Świętach. Zobacz je koniecznie. I skorzystaj z pomocy Language Reactor (więcej o tym dodatku mówię w webinarze 11.12.2023) - na pewno uda Ci się wtedy zrozumieć więcej. Daj znać, które z nagrań przypadło Ci do gustu, przydało się bądź zaskoczyło

https://youtu.be/h-rVFRgrW0Q?feature=shared

https://youtu.be/OtyGXc6EjWg?feature=shared

https://youtu.be/RTcnWDdqPSc?feature=shared

https://youtu.be/cDEirRCApzk?feature=shared

Opublikowany : 20/12/2023 11:44 pm
(@jadwiga-dziurdzia)

Although I can't dance, I really enjoy watching people dance

Although there are many preparations before Christmas, it is a joyful time

Although I have an artificial Christmas tree, I definitely prefer a real one because it smells beautiful. Althoughve

Although I can’t to dance I like have fun wery mu New Years

I would like to spend good time with my family although I need leave suddenly .

I hope for a nice meet with my immediate family.

My dream is long journey by ship.

If I could earn more money I would to buy a new car

Opublikowany : 21/12/2023 2:39 pm
(@jadwiga-dziurdzia)
(@jadwiga-dziurdzia)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwvOlExNlvE

Opublikowany : 21/12/2023 5:24 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@jadwiga-dziurdzia thank you for the links! 🌺🌹

Opublikowany : 21/12/2023 11:32 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@jadwiga-dziurdzia thanks! Good job! Please note a few things:

1. can / can't + czasownik (bez TO)

Although I can’t to dance I like have fun wery much ON New Years EVE (w Sylwestra)

2.  I need TO leave suddenly . - need + TO + czasownik

I hope for a nice meetING 

3. I would to buy a new car - po "would" nie mamy "to"

Bardzo dobre zdania i naprawdę poprawne. Świetne użycie although - congratulations!

Opublikowany : 21/12/2023 11:36 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

28th December 2023

Lata lecą, a my wciąż młodzi 🙂 Za chwilę kolejny rok, znowu trzeba będzie poprawiać cyfry w notatnikach, gdyż z rozpędu wkradnie nam się 3 z tyłu. A jak po angielsku czytać daty i lata? Wiesz? Pamiętasz? Jeśli nie, zajrzyj do grafik, które tu umieszczam i do lekcji tu w kursie🙂

Opublikowany : 28/12/2023 9:52 am
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

11th January 2024

Kochani, nagranie konwersacji wraz z prezentacją jest już w kursie, zajrzyjcie więc do folderu Ostatnio dodane. Wybierzcie sobie jedno z zadań tam dostępnych i napiszcie / powiedzcie coś na ten temat. Zachęcam!

Opublikowany : 10/01/2024 11:45 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

18th January 2024

Kochani, dziś krótkie ćwiczenia, ale przydadzą się na pewno. Dajcie znać jak Wam poszło!

https://wordwall.net/pl/resource/9430794

https://wordwall.net/pl/resource/16267601

https://wordwall.net/pl/resource/11367213

Opublikowany : 18/01/2024 10:50 am
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

25th January 2024

Dzień dobry 🙂 Dzisiaj polecam Ci coś do obejrzenia i przeczytania. Moim uczniom często polecam stronę Tiny Texts, ale jeśli nie znasz jej jeszcze, to koniecznie zajrzyj:

- krótkie video czego możesz się spodziewać: 

https://youtu.be/hViacS2ch88?feature=shared

- krótki tekst do przeczytania:

https://tinytexts.wordpress.com/2013/02/12/the-automatic-pancake-machine-read-listen-and-learn-a-little-english/

Do you like pancakes? Do you often make them? 

Opublikowany : 25/01/2024 12:04 pm
(@jadwiga-dziurdzia)

I like pancakes with pink filling. They are very tasty with various seasonal fruits. Then they are sweet. Additionally, you can prepare them with cheese, meat or other filling. They are always tasty and nutritious. I really like them when they are well-done and crispy. This video shows all the stages of making pancakes in a humorous way

Opublikowany : 25/01/2024 1:22 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@jadwiga-dziurdzia 👍👍👍 thanks!

Opublikowany : 26/01/2024 9:15 am
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

1st February 2024

Good morning 🙂 Today please listen and repeat:

https://youtu.be/K8P9aETJmEs?feature=shared

Have a great day! By the way, what are you doing today?

Opublikowany : 01/02/2024 10:14 am
Strona 2 / 3

Koszyk