WEDNESDAYS - zajrzyj w środy 🙂

135 Posty
6 Users
60 Likes
955 Widok
Agnieszka Sołowiej-Głuszek
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

Poniżej znajdziesz różne dodatkowe ćwiczenia, które możesz zrobić w wolnej chwili. Zachęcam Cię do regularnego logowania i wykonywania tych krótkich ćwiczeń. Pamiętaj, im częściej robisz różne powtórki, tym szybciej i skuteczniej się uczysz. 🙂

Opublikowany : 12/09/2023 1:01 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

EXERCISE 1

Kochani, dziś mam dla Was nieco inne zadanie. Spójrzcie proszę na mapę, zobaczycie tam odrobinę Londynu. Co byście powiedzieli, gdyby ktoś Was zapytał - How can I get to the Trafalgar Tavern? Jesteście w punkcie 11, a trzeba dojść do miejsca nr 8.

Jeśli potrzebujesz podpowiedzi, jak mówić o wskazówkach, w naszym kursie znajdziesz odpowiednią lekcję - kierunki i pytanie o drogę, w dziale "angielski w podróży i za granicą"

https://masterclass.pozytywna-akademia-jezykowa.pl/obpc-kursy/masterclass-strona-glowna/lekcje/masterclass_lekcja_41_kierunki-i-pytanie-o-droge/

Opublikowany : 13/09/2023 2:38 pm
(@jadwiga-dziurdzia)
Estimable Member Customer

Dobry wieczór 

Pani Agnieszko zaglądam na Masterclass ale nie widzę jeszcze ostatniego spotkania. Czy jest może w innym miejscu niż zwykle ?

Serdcznie pozdrawiam Jadwiga

Opublikowany : 13/09/2023 7:02 pm
(@wojciech-napierala)

OMG 🙂

Thanks for the question 🙂 so 🙂 .... deeeep breath and .... 🙂

You have to go along Chesterfield walk all the time on the right there is Greenwich park  . next there is Croom`s hill and on the left ? there is Fan museum and a car park . When turn into the first street on the right ( I don`t remember it name 🙂 } and go the street and finally you reach Romney road  turn right , go about 🙂 200 m and turn left into Park Row and go straight on and you will see Trafalgar Tavern 🙂  ????? I HOPE 😍 

a może by tak prościej i po ludzku 🙂

Opublikowany : 13/09/2023 7:13 pm
(@adam-cieszynski)
Eminent Member

I have one mistake. I told "Go straight off" instead of "Go straight on".

Opublikowany : 13/09/2023 9:00 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@wojciech-napierala 😀 prościej i po ludzku byłoby "I'll go with you and show you the way". A tak ogólnie, to chyba bym trafiła po Twoich wskazówkach. Good job, Wojtek! 

When YOU turn into the first street on the right ( I don`t remember itS name 🙂 } and go ALONG the street and finally you reach Romney road  turn right ...

Innych uwag brak 😀 Thanks!

Opublikowany : 14/09/2023 9:26 am
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@adam-cieszynski Adam, super instrukcje! Bez problemu doszłam do tego miejsca. Gratulacje! I nie miałam problemu ze zrozumieniem Cię. Dobra robota i wymowa! Świetnie, że nagrałeś się i wysłałeś, od razu mogę sprawdzić i dać Ci informację zwrotną. 

Jedyna uwaga do wymowy:

*straight - wymowa https://www.diki.pl/slownik-angielskiego?q=straight

strength - https://www.diki.pl/slownik-angielskiego?q=strength

*take ON the second left - tu nawet nie potrzebujemy "on",

Naprawdę dobra robota, gratulacje! I proszę o więcej 🙂 🙂 🙂 

Opublikowany : 14/09/2023 10:11 am
(@wojciech-napierala)

@masterclass-host 

I'll go with you and show you the way" - that`s a great idea 😍 

Another time I ask people in the street " Could you go with me to ... because I`m a poor foreigner from Poland ... and everyone 🙂

Thanks 

Opublikowany : 14/09/2023 4:29 pm
(@wojciech-napierala)

Hi !!! 

When I  have read what I wrote here I have a problem now

Could you GO with me 

Or could you COME with me - which sentence is correct ? 

Now I have the impression that the second sentence 🙁

I know come - to w moją stronę ... 

A go to gdzieś tam .... ale spotkałem się , że come is exception 🙂 i trzeba powiedzieć jak się gdzieś z kimś idzie 🙂

I`m  really gone ?? 🙂

Greetings

Opublikowany : 14/09/2023 4:52 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@wojciech-napierala

You can say "come with me" or "go with me" but with a slight change of meaning.

Come with me = join me (możesz tu pokazać nawet gest ręką jak kogoś wołasz, chodź ze mną, w znaczeniu chodź i dołącz do mnie)

Go with me - tu koncentrujesz się, żby iść gdzieś, w jakimś kierunku, do jakiegoś miejsca

In general "come" means to move towards the speaker, while "go" means to move towards some object or place.

"come with us" = join us, and do what we do

"go with us" = go to the tavern, with us

Więc w sytuacji gdy pytasz kogoś o drogę, a ktoś mówi "come with me", oznacza że akurat tam szedł i mówi do Ciebie, myśląc  "chodź ze mną, bo właśnie tam idę". 

I'll go with you oznacza z kolei pójdę z tobą, podprowadzę cię w tamtym kierunku

Opublikowany : 15/09/2023 11:24 am
(@wojciech-napierala)

@masterclass-host 

So Thanks for the explanations ( wytłumaczenia - jakby co 🙂 verb explain - ok 🙂 but noun ... not always 

come with me = join me etc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! takie invitation the person !! to go to the cinema for example 

😎

Opublikowany : 15/09/2023 4:57 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@wojciech-napierala I don’t get what you mean by „verb explain ok but noun not always”🤔 What would you like me to explain? 🙂 Let me know and I’ll tell you🙂

Opublikowany : 15/09/2023 5:10 pm
(@wojciech-napierala)

@masterclass-host 

My appologize 🙂 

Sometimes piszę za dużymi skrótami 🙄 

I meant : if I write verb explain to I write the word correct per ? 99 % but If I write noun ( explanation 🙂  . explaination  🙂 , explainatation 🙂 ... ) I can`t remember which iword is correct 🙂 maybe no one of them 🙂 

But i will do my best ??? I write  without skrótów 🙂 

Wojtek 

Opublikowany : 16/09/2023 3:06 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@wojciech-napierala Wojtek, look ⬇️

explAIn ɪkˈspleɪn AI czytasz jak EI

ExplAnation  /ˌek.spləˈneɪ.ʃən/ tu nie mamy AI a wiec nie czytamy „ej”. Mamy A które w większości słów czytany jak e. Dokładnie tu  mamy dźwięk schwa ə, o schwa mówię więcej tu https://youtu.be/HNJKdxD-VQ4?feature=shared

Opublikowany : 16/09/2023 7:45 pm
(@wojciech-napierala)

@masterclass-host 

Thanks for your try ... ( here we go again  🙂 i znowu to samo ?:)   - robią się często schody 🙂 

As for explanation 🙂 - I have written the word at TO EXPLAIN in my English excel and ...... 🙁 

Of course those difficult words are lots of .... or even more - but I don`t give up I try go forward - with your help and other things 🙂

I watched the film yet 🙂 but I will watch it once again 🙂

Wojtek 

Opublikowany : 17/09/2023 1:23 pm
(@wojciech-napierala)

I don`t know why ? the ciąg dalszy zdania po " robią się schody " was gone ?

I meant when I am to change verb into noun ( robią się schody 🙂 

Wojtek 

Opublikowany : 17/09/2023 1:41 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

EXERCISE 20.09.2023

Check yourself! Sprawdź się!

Good morning 🙂 Today I've got something interesting 🙂 Prices! Let's check how easy or difficult it is for you to write them down. Sprawdźmy czy łatwo czy trudno będzie Ci zapisać ceny. Posłuchaj!

https://www.englishclub.com/listening/dictations-s-currency.php

Masz wątpliwości jak czytać ceny? Zajrzyj tu:

https://masterclass.pozytywna-akademia-jezykowa.pl/obpc-kursy/masterclass-strona-glowna/lekcje/masterclass_lekcja_45_prices-ceny/

I jak poszło? Let me know! Daj znać!

Opublikowany : 20/09/2023 10:07 am
(@adam-cieszynski)
Eminent Member

Z cenami poszło gładko na zwolnionym tempie 🙂  bezbłędnie. Zabieram się za powtórkę liczb.

Opublikowany : 20/09/2023 6:53 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@adam-cieszynski excellent! 🙂 Great job, Adam!

Opublikowany : 20/09/2023 8:49 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

Hello and good morning 😊 

EXERCISE 27th September 2023

Witam Cię dzisiaj i mam dla Ciebie następującą rzecz:

1. Posłuchaj fragmentu nagrania 1:19-6:25i wybierz między 5 a 10 nowych słów, które spróbujesz zapamiętać. Ułóż z nimi zdania 

2. Napisz słowo i obok swoje zdanie w komentarzu 🙂 

NAGRANIE:

https://youtu.be/7YPx9kX80T4?feature=shared&t=79

Opublikowany : 27/09/2023 10:50 am
(@jadwiga-dziurdzia)

This marriage is childless.

Doctors work with great devotionaly

Your dedication was priceless to me.

Doctors work with great dedication to their patients

I think that she looked funny in that oufit.

He was very satisfied when he heard answer

We spend nicely holiday this year.

Opublikowany : 27/09/2023 7:38 pm
(@adam-cieszynski)
Eminent Member

Treatment -
Not every doctor can treat the patients.
My friend was operating. He's treatment in the hospital.
Possess
My son to posses more my trait character but secend son has her trait character.
My wife no imagine live without possession dishwasher.

Devotion

I devotion learn to English minimum fifteen minutes of day.

My wife to devoted many time her work.

Uffff.

Opublikowany : 27/09/2023 9:10 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@jadwiga-dziurdzia thank you!

This marriage is childless.✅

Doctors work with great ✅ devotionaly ❌

Your dedication was priceless to me.✅

Doctors work with great dedication to their patients ✅Nice! 

I think that she looked funny in that oufit.✅

He was very satisfied when he heard answer✅ an answer / the answer

We spend nicely holiday this year.✅ nicely - We spent our holiday nicely this year. po czasowniku dajemy co? a później jak i kiedy

Opublikowany : 27/09/2023 10:41 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@adam-cieszynski Thanks Adam! ✅

Not every doctor can treat the patients.✅ Sad but true, unfortunately - Twoje zdanie jest super, well done! 
My friend was operating. - to by znaczyło, że przyjaciel operuje 🙂 He  had an operation - miał operację. He's treatment in the hospital.  - treatment - leczenie He has a treatment albo He is treated - on jest leczony brzmi trochę lepiej 

Possess
My son to posses more my trait character but second son has her trait character. - super zdanie! ✅ cechy charakteru - możemy powiedzieć - traits of character / personality traits
My wife no can't imagine live life without possession of dishwasher. 😆 So true!

Devotion

I devotion - poświęcenie / poświęcam - devote minimum fifteen minutes of day. to learn English - jak widzisz, tu ułożyłam trochę inaczej kolejność - poświęcam (I devote + co? 15 minutes + po co? to learn (aby się uczyć)

My wife to devoted many  much time to her work.

Te moje poprawki - bez nich te zdania i tak bym zrozumiała, ale chciałam Ci dać przy okazji kilka wskazówek 🙂 

Uffff.

Opublikowany : 27/09/2023 10:50 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

4th October 2023

Good morning 🙂 Today I have something to read, listen and write about. Short but useful and pleasant to work with. 🙂

Dziś mam dla Was coś do przeczytania, posłuchania i do napisania - krótkie, ale przyjemne i pożyteczne. 

Zajrzyj tu:

https://tinytexts.wordpress.com/2014/04/06/mess-makes-you-more-creative-read-listen-and-learn-a-little-english/

Przeczytaj i posłuchaj tego krótkiego tekstu. A następnie napisz - Do you agree with the statement that mess makes us more creative? Zgadzasz się z tym, że bałagan czyni nas bardziej kreatywnymi? What's your opinion?

Opublikowany : 04/10/2023 10:18 am
Justyna Kotlińska
(@justyna-kotlinska)
Trusted Member

Hi,

Yes, I agree with this idea. Especially as a teenager's mum 🙂 The room my teenager looks like a minefield, but he always knows where everything is lying. In my opinion, this statement is really true about teenagers 🙂 But I'm not fond of mess. I can't focus if I have clutter around me. 

Opublikowany : 04/10/2023 6:17 pm
(@adam-cieszynski)
Eminent Member

I agree with the statement. I have messy on my desk at home and my job. I like untidly around my computer but I don't messy in the kitchen, bathroom and bedroom. My younger son has messier than older son. He has lots of Lego blocks on a rug.

Opublikowany : 04/10/2023 8:32 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@justyna-kotlinska 🙂 you're right! Minefield is the best word to describe teenagers' rooms. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

The room OF my teenager - musimy dodać "of" - czyj? 

Your answer is correct! Well done, congratulations! 

Opublikowany : 05/10/2023 9:34 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@adam-cieszynski Adam, thanks! When the room is messy, children play the best 🙂 This is what I see in my house as well 🙂 

*messy - zabałaganiony (przymiotnik) Popatrz co Messi robi na boisku - wchodzi i boisko zabałaganione.

* Mess - bez y - to bałagan 😀 

Jeśli chcesz powiedzieć bałaganić, możesz śmiało powiedzieć "make a mess" 

Życzmy więc sobie cierpliwości w patrzeniu na artystyczny nieład naszych pociech 🙂 Have a great evening!

Opublikowany : 05/10/2023 9:41 pm
(@adam-cieszynski)
Eminent Member

My wife is upset when she's looking at his mess and she doesn't sleep well around mess. Everything must be tidy  (wg. deepl tidy means uporządkowane) beafore she's going to sleep.

Opublikowany : 06/10/2023 7:38 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@adam-cieszynski 👍 Good English! Congratulations! 

PS. 

Opublikowany : 06/10/2023 10:43 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

11th October 2023

Hello, gdy chcesz powiedzieć, że coś przed chwilą się wydarzyło, dosłownie chwilę temu, spokojnie możesz użyć czasu Present Perfect. Dlatego w zdaniu "Właśnie zobaczyłem Anię" powiemy "I have just seen Ann". 

Dlaczego Present Perfect? Zobacz, to co zdarzyło się przed chwilą ciężko uznać za przeszłość, bo wciąż łączy się z tym co jest teraz. Teraz mówię, że przed chwilą widziałam Anię. Czy jest to odległa przeszłość? Nie. To zdarzyło się niedawno.

Dlatego jeśli masz powiedzieć, że przed chwilą coś się stało, że coś przed chwilą zrobiłeś, użyj I have just..... i później wstaw 3 formę czasownika (seen, eaten, dropped, gone, visited)

Jak więc przetłumaczysz:

1. Właśnie upuściłem mój telefon.

2. Właśnie wróciłem do domu.

3. Właśnie skończyłem zadanie.

A jak powiesz:

1. Mój telefon właśnie zadzownił.

2. Mój kot właśnie wspiął się na drzewo i tam teraz siedzi.

Pamiętaj, że gdy zaczynasz od "he/she/it" zamiast have masz has

Opublikowany : 11/10/2023 10:33 am
Justyna Kotlińska
(@justyna-kotlinska)
Trusted Member

1. I have just droped my phone.

2. I have just gone back home.

3.  I have just finished my task.

And:

1. My phone has just rung.

2. My cat has climbed on the tree and he is sitting there now.

Opublikowany : 11/10/2023 11:31 am
(@adam-cieszynski)
Eminent Member

I have just dropped my phone.
I have just back home.
I have just finished my task.

My phone just has called.
My cat just has climbed on the tree and he is sitting there now.

Opublikowany : 11/10/2023 8:32 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@justyna-kotlinska well done! 👍👍 

*droPPed

*climb the tree (without on)

*go home - iść do domu, come back home - wracać do domu

good job! 

Opublikowany : 12/10/2023 11:04 am
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@adam-cieszynski good job! Really!👍👍

*just - przed 3 formą czasownika 

have just… / has just…

climb the tree - bez „on”🙂

Wracać do domu - come back, I have just come back home 

Opublikowany : 12/10/2023 11:06 am
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

18th October 2023

Dziś spójrz na zdjęcia poniżej i opowiedz o nich w czasach teraźniejszych. Możesz napisać kilka zdań w komentarzu - sprawdzę 🙂 

Opublikowany : 18/10/2023 12:29 pm
(@jadwiga-dziurdzia)

Oni teraz gotują obiad.Właśnie pokroili warzywa.Zazwyczj jedzą razem o 17.00

They are cooking dinner now. They have just cut the vegetables. They usually eat together at 5 p.m.

What does he usually do? .What isn.t he doing now? What doesn.t he finished ?

I think that this man is on the hollyday . Usually he works in the office. But now he must to finish very important matter. So he takes his laptop and the celphone and works because he must to finsh it. The consequences would be serious for him  So he decided that  his relax will be  later.

Opublikowany : 18/10/2023 6:31 pm
(@jadwiga-dziurdzia)

Pani Agnieszko Moje opisy dotyczyly zdjęć do ćwiczenia które dzisiaj dostałam Na drugim zdjęciu jest jednak kobieta A mnie się wydawało że to mężczyzna w krótkich spodniach

18th October 2023

Dziś spójrz na zdjęcia poniżej i opowiedz o nich w czasach teraźniejszych. Możesz napisać kilka zdań w komentarzu - sprawdzę

Opublikowany : 18/10/2023 7:45 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@jadwiga-dziurdzia 👍 thanks 👍👍👍 Remember, I must go, must work, must+verb (without ”to”)

Opublikowany : 18/10/2023 8:26 pm
Justyna Kotlińska
(@justyna-kotlinska)
Trusted Member

Hello,

I'm late today 🙂 The first photo: We are looking at the family, they are preparing a dinner together. We are watching that they like to cook and spend time common. Mum and daughter are reading a recipe, and dad with son are cutting vegetables. They have a lot of products lying on the table. This family is smiling and happy. I suppose it will be a delicious meal.

They are cooking a dinner. They have just cut the vegetables. They usually eat together at 5 p.m.

Opublikowany : 18/10/2023 9:44 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@justyna-kotlinska better late than never 🙂 Thank you! * common - wspólny, you need the word "together" - wspólnie, razem

*before dinner, supper, breakfast - no "a" (I have dinner, we make breakfast, etc.)

Good job, thank you! 

Opublikowany : 18/10/2023 10:06 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

25th October 2023

Spójrz na zdjęcia i powiedz co się stanie później. Powodzenia!

Opublikowany : 25/10/2023 9:46 am
(@jadwiga-dziurdzia)

In the first picture I see a man dressed in a swimsuit. He is standing on a chair and there is a bathtub in front of him. I think he's imagining he's by the pool and he's going to jump into the water. If he jumps, you will definitely need to call an ambulance because the bathtub is empty and the effects of the jump will be painful for him..

The second picture shows a little boy and a dog. I think it's around Christmas. The boy has a red Santa hat on his head and the dog has reindeer horns. The boy and the dog look at each other in astonishment, because each of them looks surprising

A man stands on a tall building. He is prepared to jump, but wonders if the parachute will open. I think he will give up on this attempt

Opublikowany : 25/10/2023 11:53 am
Justyna Kotlińska
(@justyna-kotlinska)
Trusted Member

Hi,

It's my story (about picture 1):

We are looking at Teddy in his bathroom. But it isn't an ordinary bathroom. Teddy visits this room every Wednesday and Sunday. And he always jumps into the bath. So...

When he is going to jump into this bath he will swim in... an ocean. He will swim between the shoals of small, colourful fish. He'll see water plants of different shapes and flowers. He'll meet turtles, octopuses, lobsters and other sea creatures. The time will go slowly and Teddy will be tired. Then Teddy will achieve the shore. When he comes to the beach he meets his friend: the beautiful mermaid. The mermaid is never going to go into people's world because Teddy will visit his friends only in this way. 

Opublikowany : 25/10/2023 5:33 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@jadwiga-dziurdzia perfect! 👍 Tell me, how about the Language Reactor and ChatGPT? Some time ago you asked for help and I’ve been wondering if you manager to use the websites

Opublikowany : 25/10/2023 9:24 pm
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

@justyna-kotlinska What a nice story!❤️❤️❤️❤️ I love it! I could use it to teach my young students! Well done! *achieve - osiągnąć, np sukces. Reach - sięgnąć po coś, dotrzeć do czegoś, np the shore

Thank you!

Opublikowany : 25/10/2023 9:27 pm
(@jadwiga-dziurdzia)

Thank you for checking my last work. I'm glad it was good. Describing pictures is very pleasant and stimulates the imagination. When it comes to Chat GPT Lanugager Reactor, I'm trying to use it.

Opublikowany : 26/10/2023 9:37 am
(@masterclass-host)
Topic starter

1st November 2023

Kochani, dziś wyjątkowy dzień. Mam więc dla Was nagrania na temat dzisiejszego święta. Niektóre mogą być dość trudne, ale wystarczy, że otworzycie je za pomocą Language Reactor (pokazywałam Wam na webinarze jak to robić), no i od razu będzie lepiej i łatwiej.

video 1:

https://youtu.be/0OjiYcl99H0?feature=shared

video 2:

https://youtu.be/ecjZcB-U8rI?feature=shared

video 3:

https://youtu.be/GR_sglPZ_Ro?feature=shared

video 4, z TVPWorld:

https://youtu.be/lpa0BYQYCXM?feature=shared

Opublikowany : 31/10/2023 10:42 pm
(@wojciech-napierala)

@masterclass-host 

You`re definitely right - it`s not easy 😐 

Maybe the second video is easy 😋 

But I don`t give up and I found out how in English is rozpalić coś , zapalić coś - light something - to me  may will be sometimes helpfull expression

Wojtek

Opublikowany : 02/11/2023 7:36 pm
Strona 1 / 3

Koszyk